Smoking is one of the most destructive habits that we – as society – have chosen to take up. Smoking is detrimental to the health of the smoker and to the health of those nearby. It is time to take action and put the cigarettes down.
And it is easier than you might think.
Facts about smoking
There are a number of facts that show the impact of smoking on society. We must do what we can to reduce the deficit that smoking causes.
• 80% of deaths resulting from lung cancer, bronchitis and emphysema are correlated to smoking, whilst 14% of heart disease deaths result from smoking
• Over one quarter of cancer deaths can be attributed to smoking
• Smoking is estimated to cost the NHS approximately 2 billion per year through smoking-related illnesses
• 9 million adults smoke, with two-thirds taking up the habit under the age of 18
Physiological side effects of smoking
Not only does smoking create long-term societal effects, the effects on your body are terrifying and should be proof in themselves of why it is time to stop.
• Smoking has been linked to several mental health issues
• Fertility is severely hampered among both men and women who smoke, as is the health of the unborn child
• Smoke exposure – whether active or passive – can enhance the risk of contracting life-threatening illnesses such as Meningococcal disease
• Smoking increases risk of dementia by 50% over those who never smoked
• Smoking enhances risks around both diabetes and respiratory diseases
Fortunately, it is not all doom and gloom around smoking.
Those who have tried – and failed – to give up smoking and just accept the consequences need accept defeat no more. Work with me and you are going to quit smoking in just one session, without the need for additional e-cigarettes or patches. Nicotine can be as detrimental to health as the associated by-products of a cigarette, so it is important to kick the habit once and for all through proven and sustainable techniques. After just one session, you will become a true non-smoker and smoking will become irrelevant.
Those who believe it is impossible are yet to try hypnosis. Those who fear weight gain are yet to understand that hypnotherapy does not only focus on removing the cravings for cigarettes, it also helps clients remove the habitual nature of smoking from their lives, such as avoiding the need for other unwanted behaviours like excessive eating, and the resulting weight gain.
Giving up smoking is not as hard as some would have you believe. Giving up smoking will not lead to other unwanted habits.
So why not take action now and sign up for my stop smoking session. Set yourself free today!